Saturday, December 14, 2002

Survived the Christmas Party.
There has to be a certain magic in writing down concerns. I blogged about worrying about Thanksgiving; it went well. I fussed about the office Christmas party; it was fine. Hmmm. If I blog about how bad I am at relationships will a good one come along? Oh dream on, Shirl.

One of the salesmen just got back from a hunting trip in Montana. Waaaah! I missed my Montana trip this summer, and seeing the pictures made me soooo homesick for the state. How can that be, to be homesick for a place that I visit for a week every other year? For a place that would surely be too extreme for me to live in permanently? And yet, there it was, I was halfway to calling for train tickets to head out in January after looking at a few pictures. For now, checking out the video cam at Many Glacier will have to suffice.

Do you have a physical place that calls to you?